Wednesday 1 May 2013

DANDY SHOES

Coucou,

Did you have a nice 1 st May? I just adore this day, I remember that when I was in a high school we would always have the best time. Right now it was a cozy family dinner. Times change and of course it is kinda different here in Norway cause it is still really cold and windy so you don`t get the same feeling. The special day here is 17 th of May when it is kinda warmer and everybody is out celebrating the National day. Can`t wait!

The fashion question of the day would be how to wear the dandy shoes? I recently bought a pair in black that I was looking for a long time but in this moment I am kinda clueless on how to style them.
Any good ideas?


Bisous!
 

7 comments:

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

I would wear them with a girly dress and (if it is chilly) a moto jacket. :) Just for fun...

Or you could wear them with cropped/rolled skinny jeans and a men's dress shirt for a comfy-casual look. Make sure to wear some rocking accessories, too, to keep it from looking too much like you stole your boyfriend's clothes. ;)

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Aydita said...

Son muy elegantes! besos

Anna and Klaudia said...

these shoes are elegant :) maybe you can wear them to pants :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

J said...

I love them!

xxLiora
i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I think a classic look would suit these shoes - a striped top, perhaps?
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Tesa said...

nice blog dear :)

Anonymous said...

You may turn out to be approaching your last chance to as well spring flowering bulbs.
Spray (recommended) another thick layer towards gelcoat on the
entire plug.

My page ... historia piwa

Blog Archive