Wednesday, 3 April 2013

HELLO!

Coucou,

As some of you noticed I have been absent for some days and it was because I didn`t have a computer.. My dearest laptop has been attacked by a massive virus that needs to be banished now:)
Anyway I took some pics during my Eastern holidays so I hope you will stay tuned on my blog these days.

Love ya!

                
                                                                                everything from BIK BOK- caps from HM man, sunglasses MARC JACOBS






 

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Look good! I like the legging!
xoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least

Little-Hat said...

Awesome leggings! Good luck with your computer!

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Kristina D said...

Cool Look.
Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina
Follow me on Facebook

My sister is Margaret said...

Ali odlicna kombinacija i stvarno divno izgledas!!

Shannon Boyce said...

Great pictures! I hope that your computer is okay!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

judith said...

Muy bonito los pantalones!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

Gigi.T said...

nice outfit! lovely leggings and the pics are great <3

NEW POST :)
fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
xx ♥

Aydita said...

Estás maravillosa! besos

Jelena M. said...

Lijepa kombinacija, ova kapa ti odlicno stoji :)

Maria João Silva said...

Love the look :)

xx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

Kristina said...

Lijepo, lijepo...

Bianca said...

cool pants! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Blog Archive