Tuesday 23 April 2013

BIG SMILE

Coucou,

 I get often a lot of questions about my teeth.
 The best way to keep them white and nice is of course not the bleeching which I have never done in a professional way only maybe 5 times in a year at home. I think that the most important is to wash them at least 2 times a day, in a morning before eating your breakfast (it is not recommanded to do it more than 3 times a day) and to use dental floss everyday. Try to avoid coffee ( if you can live without it drink it with a lot of milk like I do) and mineral beverages like coke.  I also think that the genetics play also a huge role.

Big smile:)



 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Divan osmjeh! <3

Levi (tlnique) said...

Pretty teeth! Great tips thankyou :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

amazing collar :)

Giveaway Firmoo.com – Win a pair of sunglasses

Aydita said...

Un collar precioso! besos

fabulouspetite said...

Thank you for the tips, it is kinda hard to avoid coffee because I have it everyday.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your smile.
Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina
Follow me on Facebook

Anonymous said...

Nema ništa ljepše od lijepog osmjeha na ženi...

Unknown said...

najljepsa sminka na djevojci...osmijeh :)

neuza said...

Amazing

MUAH*
Neuza Mariano
Youtube

Unknown said...

Predivna <3

Fashion Smile said...

Osmeh je najlepsa sminka <3

Blog Archive