Monday, 4 March 2013

GIVE AWAY!!!

Coucou,

Remember my give-away? Now you can win 2 pairs of VERY fashionable sunglasses from the coolest online store OASAP !



All you have to do is:

1. Follow me via gfc if you are a blogger
2. Like my facebook page !
3. Visit the great OASAP online store where you can find so many great things! It is like a wonderland!


Please let me know what you did by leaving a comment on a blog or my fb page. Every step is giving you one point, so if you do all 3 things you increase your chance to win! I will announce the winner when I get 500 likes on my facebook page and 500 followers on my gfc..:)

Bisoussss








 

 

21 comments:

Cheri said...

Love your neon green sweater!!

http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

Dreamer Anete said...

Best for your blog!
Awesome stuff! <3
http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

Lunabel said...

Que originales son las gafas! besos

Selma Selimovic said...

joj ove su mi super.
zelim, zelim, zelim :)

sve sam uradila.
poljubac uciteljici :*

tasting moments said...

I like the pink ones!!They are gorgeous...Xxx
http://tastingmoments.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

What a great giveaway! I love it
I'm following you on gfc and facebook and I've viewed the store! It's so cute. I especially like the leopard print glasses!

toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
xx

Classy said...

mm love the giveaway :) I did all three steps ..
enich_17@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Muy bonitas las gafas!!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

Elmedina Tirić said...

Sve su predivne<33



http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great Blog!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


Vivianista.com

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan said...

Luda sam za oba para.Predivne su mi naocare i jako ih zelim :)
Ali ipak ti moram reci da ti odlicno stoje i jedne i druge!! :)

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan said...

tatjana-tac@mail.ru

Unknown said...

oh my gosh what fun sunglasses!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley
SideSmile Style

EIDesign Glamour said...

cool eyeglasses and neon jacket !!!
New POST ♥
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

Unknown said...

wow beautiful my dear!
www.borsadimarypoppins.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

cool sunnies <3333

Giveaway Indressme – Win a $40 gift card

Chic Out of Town said...

I am following you on GFC- Chic Out of Town

ravenlocks said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I love yours. You're really pretty and I like your style :) I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Fashion Smile said...

Uh, slike su ti fenomenalne :) Zaista me odusevljavas.. <3

http://danicafashion.blogspot.com/?m=1

Unknown said...

Lovely sunnies!xoxo
I invite you to visit my blog www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

melita said...

OASAP je moja velika ljubav i prava ovisnost, i ne smijem više tamo :D
Pratim te na GFC i FB, jako mi se dopada tvoj blog i slike su ti predivne!

Blog Archive