Thursday 4 October 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Coucou,

Thanks for your votes in Kappahl contest. I think I `am at the 11th place now which is enough cause the first twenty will go in a second round where the jury decides who will win. I hope they will like my outfit:)

Today I went to library with my daughter. She is almost three but likes to read books. I think she has it from me cause I spent my childhood reading books. I still do it now. Just love to read. Gonna show you my favourite books these days but first:

Le look du jour!






 
 
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Divna bluza i ova pletenica, love it

Cinnamon and White Chocolate said...

Majia je prekrasna, s parkom pun pogodak! :)

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Ne znam da li mi se više sviđa majica ili jakna, odlično i jedno i drugo :)

Unknown said...

Boohooooooooooo <3

zaza said...

odlican outfit, bluzica mi je favorit

<3

http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

Anna and Klaudia said...

Great outfit :) I hope, you will win this contest :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Ilda said...

majica je fenomenalna ;)

Petra (Aibie style) said...

prekrasna majica! :))) odlično pristaje uz parku. :)

LaJune16 said...

Zanimljiva majica :)

Lejla said...

Jao bluzica je fenomenalna :)

Cassandra Too said...

I like your top! The prints are so cute! :DD

backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
Bloggers Against Social Injustice


See you soon at backtofive! :D

Blog Archive