Saturday 18 August 2012

ZARA YELLOW SKIRT

Coucou,

I have been a little bit absent due to the nice weather and my little kids so I hope u don`t mind it. I took some outfit pics of myself and my sister in law meanwhile.We have been hanging out a little bit these days so it was really fun to take outfit pics of both of us.

I just had to wear the ZARA skirt again cause in 20 days we will be in jackets and in boots here in Norway.

Love ya.





jacket H&M, watch Triwa, necklace BIK BOK


                                                                  
                                                                           shoes Din Sko


                         
                                       jacket Vila, shorts Gina Tricot, sneakers ROOTS



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Krasne ste ! Posebno mi se svidjaju ove neon cipelice, predivne su !

xoxo

Amina said...

Hvala puno na komentaru, divan blog, pratim! =D <3

Anonymous said...

Super je ova čipkana suknja

http://a1l8b1n1a.blogspot.com/

Lejla said...

Cipele..želim te cipele!!!

Blog Archive