Wednesday 2 May 2012

LAUSANNE

Coucou les filles,

So, the last part of my trip to Switzerland was in Lausanne, the town where I used to live for 5 years when I was a child. It was so great to come back there and see all the places from the childhood. We didn`t had so much time so we just visited the most famous Lausanne places like Ouchy which is the lake coast where you have the most beautiful view on Alps, the cathedral and since my husband is crazy about sports we visited the Olympic museum.

Switzerland is one amazing country, you have to visit it, the nature is fabulous and the people are really cool.

Biseee














J`adore les Alpes

Imagine this view from your window

2 comments:

enira said...

lausanne tjs si belle! que des beaux souvenirs d enfance... on a eu de la chance d'y vivre!

Irene said...

Lausanne looks beautiful! I haven't been there (yet) but I agree with you that Switzerland is a wonderful country with cool cities and really outstanding nature. I'm in love with the Alps =)

Blog Archive