Tuesday 10 April 2012

SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN

Coucou,

Do you like Gossip girl? I was u huge fan at the beginning of the show but sometimes they really menage to get on my nervs especially Serena who finds true love for the 10000000 time but there is one thing that is never enoying and that is Gossip fashion! I simply adore all  the outfits since the first season until now. I prefered Blairs outfits but Serena is really taking over now with her killer style.
She inspires me for mu day looks so this time I was inspired by this outfit which btw looks bether on tv. Serena jacket is more orange and the Mulberryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is greener. I left my Mulberry in a car:))))

xoxo







 




1 comment:

Emica said...

Nisam nikada gledala Gossip girl....pa ti ne mogu nista reci...:D
ali jako mi se dopada ovaj tvoj look, so spring like, a ogrlica je predivna!Rado bih je i ja pronosala...:)

Blog Archive